Disclosure: This Disney nails page contains affiliate links. Read full Disclosure Policy.
Want the perfect Disney themed nails for your next park visit or cruise vacation?
Get inspired to create the perfect Disney nail art with these magical ideas!
Disney Nail Ideas
Below we have compiled the best Disney nail ideas to help you find the most magical look for you.
The below designs include some do-it-yourself (DIY) Disney themed nails. In addition, there’s some ideas to take it to your local nail artist to replicate on your own nails.
Table of Contents
Disney Princess Nails Ideas
1. Ariel Simple Short Nails
Bright red like Ariel’s hair with teal like the deep ocean – this is an easy DIY to get that Little Mermaid look!
2. Ariel Aesthetic Nail Art
No doubt about these nails – they are Ariel Approved!
3. Ariel Bedazzled Acrylic Nails
These show-stopping Disney acrylic nails include glued-on rhinestones, Flounder, and Sebastian.
4. Ariel Holo Nails
Your nails will shine like mermaid scales in the sun with this holographic Little Mermaid design.
5. Ariel Little Mermaid Rainbow Nails
These rainbow acrylic nails with Ariel and Ursula smiling back at you will light up your life.
6. Ariel and Ursula Nail Art
You’ll be a poor, unfortunate soul if you don’t try these nails out.
7. Belle Acrylic Nail Art
These nails are the perfect yellow and gold to match Belle’s iconic dress.
8. Belle and Beast Nails
There’s something there that wasn’t there before on your nails… Beauty and the Beast!
9. Belle Cartoon Short Nails
A cute, cartoon twist to this favorite Disney princess.
10. Belle Yellow Nails
These nails are as good as a tale as old as time.
11. Cinderella Nail Color
Mix your nail polishes to get the perfect Cinderella blue. Just don’t forget that top coat!
12. Cinderella Simple Disney Nail Designs
These nails channel a beautiful winter blue like her dress and a sparkly party nail just like her sparkly shoes.
13. Cinderella Aesthetic Nails
A silver foil nail wrap adds another princess level to this Cinderella blue.
14. Cinderella White Carriage Nails
Glitter and embellishments take this white from boring to beautiful.
15. Glittery Decorative Cinderella Nails
A super extra take to the Cinderella theme: clocks, glass slippers, and more!
16. Frozen Anna and Elsa Acrylic Nails
Show the power and love of these two sisters right on your fingertips.
17. Frozen Cute Anna and Elsa Nail Art
These gorgeous nails have beautiful snowflakes, shimmery ombre glitter, and the cutest nail art of the Arendelle sisters.
18. Frozen Elsa Short Nails
The cold won’t bother you anyway when you’ve got this beautiful winter blue iced with glitter tips.
19. Frozen Elsa Coffin Nails
These long nails scream “winter wonderland!”
20. Frozen Elsa Bedazzled Nails
Add some “frost” to your blue ombre nails for nails Elsa would approve of.
21. Frozen II Elsa Snowflakes
Go into the unknown with Elsa by painting the movie symbols on your fingers.
22. Frozen Elsa Almond Nails
Sharp, gel nails for a sharp Elsa look.
23. Jasmine and Rajah Nail Art
A princess and her tiger make for an awesome nail art set.
24. Bedazzled Jasmine Acrylic Nails
With glitter Tiger stripes and jewels galore, she should be called Queen Jasmine.
25. Jasmine Aesthetic Short Nails
A simpler design in the iconic Jasmine aquamarine and gold.
26. Jasmine Aesthetic Acrylic Nails
These aquamarine and gold acrylics will give you serious tiger claws.
27. Fierce Jasmine Nails
Sweet and spicy, these nails channel Jasmine’s personality perfectly.
28. Merida Brave Aesthetic Nails
A short, simple design emulating Merida’s love of archery.
29. Media Brave Acrylic Nails
If you’re feeling brave enough, then these long pointed Merida claws are for you!
30. Baby Moana Nails
The sea calls Moana even as a baby – check out this super cute design with waves.
31. Moana and Maui Acrylic Nail Art
Long acrylic nails will give you enough surface area to get all the details of these characters’ faces.
32. Moana Aesthetic Short Nails
Island and ocean art captures the essence of Moana on your nails.
33. Moana Aesthetic Press-On Nails
If you’re Disney-bounding as Moana or dressing up as her for Halloween, these nails are the perfect accessory for that.
34. Moana Multicolor Nail Art
Bright colors will make you feel like you’re coasting along the islands in Hawaii.
35. Mulan Blossom Purple Nails
This is a nice, simple design featuring Mulan, her gang, and cherry blossoms.
36. Mulan Colorful Short Nails
The perfect gel nails that won’t chip on a Walt Disney World ride or a Disney run.
37. Mulan and Dragon Nail Art
Sorry Mushu, it looks like the Great Stone Dragon makes an appearance this time with Mulan.
38. Mulan and Mushu Nails
Long, acrylic nails in a perfect Mushu red.
39. Mulan and Dark Clouds Nails
A flower that bloomed in adversity can now be at your fingertips.
40. Mulan Two-Faced Nail Art
The two reflections of Mulan show who she is inside your thumbs!
41. Pocahontas Acrylic Nails
A beautiful nail art showing Pocahontas hair blowing in a pink Indian sunset.
42. Pocahontas Neon Nails
Paint with all the colors of the wind to get a cool, neon Pocahontas look.
43. Pocahontas and Grandmother Willow Acrylic Nails
Classy matte acrylic nails with favorite characters and elements from the movie.
44. Rapunzel Tangled Aesthetic Short Nails
Capture Rapunzel’s dream of seeing the lantern festival on your fingertips.
45. Rapunzel Tangled Acrylic Nails
These stiletto nails tell Rapunzel and Pascal’s story.
46. Bedazzled Snow White Acrylic Nails
A fairest nails of them all with a ruby bow one top.
47. Snow White Short Nails
This Snow White nail art will have you gazing into your mirror, mirror on the wall.
48. Snow White Sparkly Poison Apple Acrylic Nails
These delicious red poison apple nails would surely tempt Snow White to eat.
49. Snow White Primary Colors Nails
You’ll know Snow White will approve of these nails!
50. Cute Snow White Short Nails
This super cute cartoon-y look will give you pleasant dreams.
51. Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent Dual Nails
The mistress of all evil on one hand, and your precious princess on the other.
52. Sleeping Beauty Acrylic Nail Art
If you dream of having this nail art on your tips, it’s sure to come true.
53. Sleeping Beauty Aesthetic Nails
If you’re not sure whether you should make it blue or make it pink, your nails will still channel Aurora.
54. Tiana Bedazzled Nails
There will be magic in the air tonight if you try out these magical Tiana nails.
55. Tiana Ombre Acrylic Nails
Some long acrylics, an ombre paint, glued rhinestones, and you’re almost there for a Princess and the Frog look!
56. Tiana and Prince Long Acrylic Nail Art
Your dream wouldn’t be complete without Tiana and her prince on it!
57. Disney Princess Nail Art
Channel the perfect Disney nails by painting a different princess on each nail.
58. Disney Princess Stained Glass Nails
These Disney inspired nails in stained glass form are beautiful, but not for the faint of heart.
Disney Villain Nails Ideas
59. Oogie Boogie Man Nightmare Before Christmas Nails
Mr. Oogie Boogie says there’s trouble close to your hands when you paint these nails.
60. Cruella De Vil Nails
If these sharp dalmatian spot claws don’t scare you, no evil thing will.
61. Cruella De Vil and Dalmatians Nails
These nails were such a wholesome place until Cruella De Vil came on.
62. Gaston Acrylic Nails
There’s no fingers in town as admired as these Gaston nails.
63. Hades Long Acrylic Nails
Picture these nails: You know, a little dark, a little gloomy. And, as always, hey, full of Disney bad guys from Hercules.
64. Jafar Aesthetic Short Nails
Say goodbye to Prince Abubu and hello to Jafar here.
65. Jafar Almond Gel Nail Art
Add some “diamonds in the rough” to your Jafar Acrylic nails.
66. Jafar Long Acrylic Nail Art
Something about these sharp and shiny Jafar nails is so…twisted.
67. Maleficent Holo Dragon Fire Nails
Bring out your inner Disney villain with some holo fire and Maleficent dragon nail art.
68. Maleficent Dark Roses Nails
With these nails, a forest of thorns shall be Prince Phillip’s tomb.
69. Maleficent Metallic Coffin Nails
Tall, dark, and malicious are just part of making charming Maleficent nails.
70. Maleficent Acrylic Nails
Quite a glittering assemblage of purple sequins with these nails.
71. Maleficent with Dragon Flames Nails
The Mistress of Evil in her powerful forms.
72. Scar and Simba Acrylic Nails
The Lion King and “a monkey’s uncle” all in one place.
73. Shadowman Princess and the Frog Nails
No Voodoo magic needed here to get Dr. Facilier at your fingertips.
74. Ursula Long Acrylic Nail Art
You won’t be a poor, unfortunate soul with this killer claws.
75. Ursula Press On Almond Nails
These nails won’t cost you much… just your voice! Haha.
76. Ursula Aesthetic Short Nails
The waves will obey your every whim with these Ursula tentacles.
77. Yzma and Kronk Nails
Yzma, Kronk, and the llama poison. The poison for Kuzco, the poison chosen especially to kill Kuzco, Kuzco’s poison. That poison? The Emperor’s New Groove nails!
Classic Disney Nail Designs
78. 101 Dalmatians Puppy Party Nails
You’ll be seeing lots of spots with these fingertips.
79. 101 Dalmatians Short Spots Nails
Spotted: 10 fingers rocking that dalmatian look.
80. Alice in Wonderland Cards Nails
The perfect set of nails for tea time.
81. Alice in Wonderland Acrylic Nail Art
With these acrylic nails, you’ll believe in as many as seven impossible things before breakfast.
82. Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat Nails
A cat with a grin is a rare thing indeed for your fingertips.
83. Alice in Wonderland Coffin Nails
People won’t ask “who are you?” with this amazing set.
84. Alice in Wonderland and Red Queen Nails
No fear, all love when it comes to attempting to paint these red nails.
85. Alice in Wonderland White Almond Nails
These nails are always on time for a stylish Alice look.
86. Chip and Dale Cartoon Nail Art
Just some uber cute Ch-ch-ch-Chip ‘n Dale nails.
87. Chip and Dale Gel Nails
The fur’s gonna fly when these nails all cut loose!
88. Chip and Dale Short Nails
Just a couple of rascals out to have some fun on your nails.
89. Daisy Duck Sparkly Acrylic Nails
What a sweetheart these light pink Daisy Duck acrylic nails are.
90. Daisy Duck Rhinestone Nails
Imagine pairing these Daisy Duck nails with your friend’s Minnie nails – a friend match made in heaven.
91. Daisy Duck Elegant Black Nails
Give these chic, black nails a whirl!
92. Donald Duck Simple, Short Nails
Aw, nuts! These DIY nails are just too cute to pass up.
93. Donald Duck Sparkly Acrylic Nails
Glitter, shimmer, pearls, and more. Oh boy!
94. Donald Duck Nail Art
A step by step guide to paint your own Disney duck.
95. Goofy Neon Accent Nails
You’re never too old to do some bright Goofy nails.
96. Goofy Playful Color Nails
Goofy has so much personality, it takes more than one nail to fit him in!
97. Pluto Acrylic Nails
Let’s not forget Mickey’s favorite pal and companion for some Disney nail art ideas.
98. Goofy Movie Acrylic Nails
You’ll stand out above the crowd with acrylics like these!
99. Seven Dwarfs Nails
Dopey, Doc, Bashful, Happy, Grumpy, Sleepy, Sneezy… they’re all right here. Disney nail decals will make this an easier to do at home.
100. Peter Pan Backdrop Nails
Try these nails and add them to your happy thoughts.
101. Peter Pan Funko Pop Nails
These nails will go perfect with your Disney funko pop collection.
102. Peter Pan To Neverland Acrylic Nails
Second star to the right and straight on ’til morning with these Neverland nails.
103. Peter Pan’s Shadow Nails
Stay young forever with this Peter Pan acrylic nails.
104. Tinkerbell Aesthetic Nails
You’ll believe in fairies after trying this beautiful paint job.
105. Tinkerbell White Rhinestone Acrylic Nail Art
Fairies are so small they only have room for one nail at a time.
106. Tinkerbell Glitter Stainglass Nails
These nails just require some faith, trust, and some pixie dust with your nail technician.
107. Tinkerbell Acrylic Nails
There ought to be a fairy like Tink for every nail art design like this one.
108. Winnie the Pooh Yellow Honey Nails
A day without these nails is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.
109. Winnie the Pooh Party Nail Art
Like a hug, these nails are always the right size for your Disney look.
110. Winnie the Pooh Long Coffin Acrylic Nails
When you put on this long coffin nails, you know an adventure is coming.
111. Winnie the Pooh Simple Nail Art
It’s so much more friendly with two Winnie the Pooh characters on your thumbs.
112. Winnie the Pooh White Sketch Art
Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon. Especially when they’re on your nails everyday!
113. Assorted Pixar Elements Short Nails
Celebrate all your favorite movies from Pixar with this cheerful, simple design. Features Wall-E, UP, Monsters Inc, and more.
114. Finding Nemo Clown Fish Nails
You know, for being clownfish nails, they’re not very funny.
115. Finding Dory in Water Nails
With these nails, you can just keep swimming.
116. Finding Dory and Friends Nail Art
These fish are friends, and great nails. Not food.
117. Monsters Inc. Decorated Acrylic Nails
Nothing is more important to Mike than his and Sully’s friendship and these nails show it.
118. Monsters Inc. Simple Acrylic Nails
The perfect Monsters Inc. aesthetic for the Pixar Pier.
119. Monsters Inc. Long Acrylic Nails
Get the top scaring team you’ve ever seen right here.
120. Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Nails
These nails will take you to infinity and beyond!
121. Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Galactic Nails
Fall with style by accessorizing with these Buzz nails.
122. Toy Story Forky Nails
Forky might think he’s trash, but he’s quite a treasure on your nails.
123. Toy Story Forky and Gang Nails
Your nail art is all toys. Unique and beautiful toys.
124. Toy Story 4 Forky Party Nail
One thing is for sure: Forky totally belongs on your fingers.
125. Toy Story Cute Cartoon Face Nails
You’ve got a friend in every nail here.
More Disney Nail Art
126. Aladdin Magic Carpet Nails
The perfect design to go with your Jasmine mouse ears!
127. Aladdin Magic Lamp Nails
You’re in luck ’cause on your nails you got a brand of magic never fails.
128. Aladdin Character Elements Nails
More often than not these Aladdin nails are hotter than hot in a lot of good ways.
129. Aladdin and Jasmine Acrylic Nails
Explore a whole new world with beautiful acrylic nail art.
130. Aladdin’s Genie Nails
You’ll never have a friend like Genie on your nails, that’s for sure.
131. Beauty and the Beast Tea Cup Nude Nails
These nails will have you singing “Be Our Guest” at your next Disney watch party.
132. Hercules Character Coffin Nails
Meg won’t say (at least out loud) that she’s in love with your Hercules nails.
133. Hercules Fates Nails
Just like indoor plumbing, these nails are going to be a big deal.
134. Hercules Megara Nails
She’s a damsel, she’s in distress, she can handle it. Have a nice day with this purple nail paint.
135. Hercules Titans Nails
Unleash the Titans on your fingers for a super cool, ombre Hercules nail art.
136. Jack Skellington and Zero Nails
Zero’s bright nose will guide you through this Nightmare Before Christmas inspired nail art.
137. Jack Skellington Black Glittery Nails
Your talents will be renowned far and wide if you can paint all the details of Jack’s mouth.
138. Jack Skellington Green Ooze Nails
White ‘n’ black, and slimy green nails. Aren’t you scared to try these out?
139. Jack Skellington Black Matte Nails
There’s an empty place on your nails that calls for some Jack, black and matte.
140. Nightmare Before Christmas Crew Nails
This is Halloween in purple glitter ombre.
141. Lion King Gold Simba Nails
These nails can’t wait to be king of the acrylics.
142. Lion King Ombre Sunset Short Nails
A beautiful African sunset and character silhouettes – stunning!
143. Lion King Nala Acrylic Nails
Feel the love tonight with Nala on your fingernails.
144. Lion King Red Nail Art
Can you hear Mufasa’s voice saying, “remember who you are” when you look at this nail art?
145. Mulan Army Crew Acrylic Nails
These nails are as swift as the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, all the strength of a raging fire, and mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
146. Stitch Cute Pink Nails
These simple, short Stitch nails are pretty in pastel.
147. Stitch Long Blue Nails
Don’t be deceived by his blue cuteness, he’s the devil in disguise.
148. Lilo and Stitch Elvis Acrylic Nails
Stitch in his Elvis suit on these long acrylic nails will knock em’ dead.
149. Lilo and Stitch Almond Nude Nails
Stitch not bad. Stitch fluffy! And so cute and sweet on these nails.
150. Lilo and Stitch Nails
Take these tropical nails for a Hawaiian roller coaster ride.
151. Encanto Nails
We don’t talk about Bruno, but hey, let’s talk about these nails!
152. Luca Nail Art
“Underdogs, you know, kids who are different, dress weird or are a little sweatier than average.” Or maybe those that like to sport Luca nails?
153. Cruella Nails
“From an early age I realized I saw the world differently than everyone else.” — Cruella. Maybe she sees Cruella nail art differently than everyone else too?
154. Raya and the Last Dragon Nails
Get inspired with these Raya and the Last Dragon nail design art.
155. Lion King Ensemble
Ain’t no worries, till the end of your days with these Lion King nails.