Disclosure: This Star Wars movie chart page contains affiliate links. Read full Disclosure Policy.
Introducing my new free printable tracker: The Colorable Star Wars Movie Watch List.
It’s free! Comes in four sizes.
Print on your home computer (8.5×11) or send to a printer to get it done BIG (see below).
Free Printable & Colorable Tracker
Add a little more fun to watching the Star Wars movies with this special “checklist”.
How to use this printable Star Wars Movie Watch List:
- Download it
- Print the chart
- Watch the movies
- Color in each movie after you watch
Four Sizes to Choose From. All Free.
Yes, it’s all free. No strings attached. Just fill out this form and we’ll email you the files in PDF format.
Here’s how it works:
First, simply fill out this form and we’ll send you the Watch List in four sizes:
- 8.5×11 (printable on your computer)
The email will give you a link to download your desired size.
Then, you can print it on your own computer (8.5×11) or have a big version printed, like we did.
I made a 36×48 engineering print; it cost me $7 (see below).
Go Big! How to Print it Big…for Cheap
Here are the instructions to print a bigger version of the Star Wars movie coloring chart.
- Download via this form
- Choose the PDF size of your choice (in the email you’ll receive) and download it to your computer
- Upload the PDF to Staples or Office Max / Office Depot
- Select “Blueprint” print
- Estimated Prices from Staples (cheaper than Office Max):
- 18×24 – $1.79
- 24×36 – $3.59
- 36×48 – $7.29
- Pick up your print when it’s ready (usually 1-2 business days)
Download Your Free Movie Watch List Now
Getting your free watch list is easy.
Just click the button below and fill out the form.
- How to watch the Star Wars movies in order
- Which Star Wars movies are on Disney+?
- Free Disney Plus Trial
Share It With Others
Enjoy! Can’t wait to hear about all the fun you’ll have.
In fact, why not share your coloring pages with us?
Tag your picture on Instagram with #picturethemagic and we’ll feature your cute photos!
Pin it For Later
Special hat tip to Everyday Reading for the idea.
Check out their printable reading chart!